- 3-in-1 Smoke, Fire & Carbon Monoxide Alarm provides 10 years of continuous protection against fast flaming, slow smoldering fires and carbon monoxide
- New Security Sensing Plus® multi criteria smoke & fire sensor uses AI-artificial intelligence techniques that can differentiate and classify smoke & fire profiles.
- Hardwired alarm with a 10-year lithium-free alkaline battery backup that provides a decade of peace of mind even when the power goes out.
- Quick Find® Alarm Origination easily identifies first alarm to sound in an interconnected system.
- Built-in microprocessor eliminates virtually all nuisance alarms.
- Maintenance free battery power provides 10 years of safety protection.
- Power and alarm LED's
- Test/silence button
- Loud 85 db alarm
- Tamper-proof design prevents other from tampering with alarm's battery.
- 10 year warranty on both battery & alarm
- New Security Sensing Plus Multi Criteria Detection Technology.
- Meets New Laws & Legislations - This alarm exceeds industry standards, and is listed to UL 217 Standard 8th Edition and UL 2034 Standard 4th Edition. It is is California State Fire Marshal approved.
*New Security Sensing Plus® Detection Technology UL 217 8th Edition Tests Include:
- Resistance to false alarms from cooking
- Detection of polyurethane foam in both slow smoldering & fast flaming fires
- Immunity to high-voltage current surges
The Universal Security Instruments AMIC1510SB 3-in-1 Sensing Plus® Hardwired Smoke, Fire & Carbon Monoxide Alarm provides 10 years of continuous protection against deadly threats in the home. New Sensing Plus® Multi-Criteria Detection provides the benefits of both photoelectric and ionization alarms in one device to protect against fast flaming and slow smoldering fires. This hardwired alarm also offers protection against the silent killer - carbon monoxide - making it a 3-in-1 detector. The ideal addition for new or replacement installations, this maintenance-free alarm is suitable for houses, apartments and mobile homes in every room. This 3-in-1 alarm includes a 10 year lithium free battery backup that will never have to be replaced throughout the life of the detector, giving you a decade's worth in peace of mind even in the event of a power outage.
10 Year Permanent Power also saves money from battery replacements (up to $38.00 over the 10-year life of the alarm), eliminates annoying low battery chirps and helps the environment by reducing environmental waste from disposed batteries. This hardwired combination alarm features microprocessor intelligence to assist in completely eliminating nuisance alarms, a single silence/test button to quiet a non-hazardous alarm and an end-of-service life warning that sounds when it's time to replace the battery (approximately 10-years from activation).
Perfect for replacing existing Universal Security Instruments Alarms, this combination alarm features a large mounting base to cover imperfections in drywall and the option to replace retrofitting applications. The quick activation battery pull tab makes it easy to install while the deactivation key switches the combo alarm off and makes the batteries safe for disposal. Once the 3-in-1 combination alarm is deactivated, the tamper resistant feature turns on to prevent deactivated alarms from being reinstalled.
This hardwired smoke, fire & carbon monoxide alarm conforms to UL 217 Standard 8th Edition and UL 2034 Standard 4th Edition. The combination detector has also been approved by the California State Fire Marshal and Federal Housing Authority (FHA) to exceed industry standards. New Sensing Plus® Multi-Criteria Detection provides:
- Resistance to False Alarms from Cooking.
- Detection of Polyurethane Foam in both Slow Smoldering & Fast Flaming Fires.
- Immunity to High-Voltage Current Surges.
For maximum protection, install an alarm inside every bedroom, outside every sleeping area and on all levels. The Universal Security Instruments AMIC1510SB 3-in-1 Sensing Plus® Smoke, Fire & Carbon Monoxide Alarm comes with a 10-year limited warranty that covers both the battery and alarm.