- Automatic Self-Testing - ensures continuous outlet safety.
- Tamper-Resistant - restricts access to single-prong foreign objects such as keys and nails.
- End-Of-Life Trip Indicator Light - provides notification when GFCI no longer delivers power.
- Large Test and Reset Buttons - match GFCI color ideal for both residential andcommercial installations.
- Backwire or Sidewire Compatible -20 amp Models: #12 AWG or #14AWG solid or stranded copper wire.
- Captive Screws - for wall plate and device.
- 2 year limited warranty.
- Meets 2015 UL943 Safety Standards, meets NEC and CEC requirements CSA C22.2 No. 144.1 certification.
The USI Electric 20 Amp Self-Test GFCI Tamper-Resistant Receptacle Duplex Outlet includes an Automatic Self-Testing feature that continuously ensures an outlet's safety. The inclusion of a tamper-resistant construction will restrict access from single-prong objects such as keys, nails and other items. This USI Outlet includes an End of Life Indicator that will provide a notification when the GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) no longer delivers power. Large Test and Reset Buttons that match GCFI color make USI Tamper-Resistant Outlets an ideal addition for residential and commercial installations. USI Electric Self-Test Tamper-Resistant Duplex Outlets meet a series of standards, requirements and certifications.
*This selection is not weather-resistant.
- Color: White
- Tamper Resistant: Yes
- Weather Resistant: No
- Rated Voltage: 120 Volt AC
- Rated Frequency: 60 Hz
- Rated Current: 20 Amp
- Trip Time (nominal): 25 mS
- Trip Level: 4 - 6 mA
- Operating Temperature: -31° F to 151° F, -35° C to 36°C