- 3-in-1 alarm provides triple the protection with a single installation to protect against fires, carbon monoxide and natural gas
- 120-volt AC/DC hardwired alarm with backup battery is suitable for houses, apartments and mobile homes
- Mount the bracket to any standard wiring junction box and use the large mounting base to cover imperfections in drywall
- Features a quick activation pull-tab and a front-loading battery drawer for replacement without removing the alarm from the bracket
- Comes with a 7 year limited warranty
The USI Electric MICN109 Hardwired Ionization, Carbon Monoxide and Natural Gas Alarm is a 3-in-1 device that provides triple the protection with a single installation. This alarm protects against (3) deadly household threats: fast-flaming fires, carbon monoxide and natural gas (or methane). Perfect for new or replacement installations, the 120-volt AC/DC hardwired alarm is suitable for houses, apartments and mobile homes. Advanced smoke recognition gives the MICN109 a faster response to smoldering fires than conventional smoke alarms. Auto sensitivity calibration provides superior nuisance alarm protection and creates consistency in alarm sensitivity. This alarm has additional automatic features including a self-diagnostics check and a sensitivity adjustment for changes in temperature or humidity. The 9-volt alkaline battery (included) continues protection in the event of a power outage. This alarm features a front-loading battery drawer for replacement without removing the alarm from the bracket. Mount the bracket to any standard wiring junction box and use the large mounting base to cover imperfections in drywall. The plastic dust cover protects the alarm and (2) tamper-resistant locks prevent unwanted alarm or battery removal. For maximum protection, install an alarm inside every bedroom, outside every sleeping area and on all levels of the dwelling. The USI Electric MICN109 Hardwired Ionization, Carbon Monoxide and Natural Gas Alarm comes with a 7 year limited warranty. USI Electric is a subsidiary of Universal Security Instruments Inc., a U.S. based manufacturer of high quality, easy-to-install home safety products. Founded in 1969, Universal Security Instruments has nearly 50 years of heritage in providing home safety products for families. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, Universal Security Instruments continues to launch revolutionary new products and technologies with the mission of always working to keep families protected.