- The optochemical sensor technology makes this unit resistant to nuisance alarms, extends sensor life and provides fall-safe notification.
- 9-Volt alkaline battery operated carbon monoxide alarm, (battery included).
- Fast and easy to install, with no wiring required.
- Audible low battery warning; alarm and power test buttons.
- The alarm sounds with its loud 85 decibel horn and the red LED indicator flashes.
Replaced with Model MC304SB. This 9 volt battery operated carbon monoxide alarm include a tamper resistant locking feature to prevent unauthorized removal. It also carries an audible low battery warning signal so that batteries can be replaced as needed. The alarm includes an energizer alkaline battery.